Digital Account Manager
We are looking for a full-time Digital Account Manager to support our growing client base.
The candidate should be ambitious and an experienced digital account manager to manage the delivery of our core services to our clients. Helping guide team members to the best possible solutions, overseeing the delivery of these services and ensuring they deliver excellent results and outcomes.
Professional in your approach and enthusiastic about all things digital, you’ll bring the agency and their clients a can-do attitude based on a best-practice approach.
Experience and Responsibilities
- The day-to-day management of digital client accounts
- Regular communication and liaison with clients at a senior level
- Generating accurate reports and status notifications
- Briefing developers on new support projects and requirements
- Establish trusted relationships with clients
- Input in email campaigns, user journey and tracking
- Working with project managers to determine the scope of work and ensuring both parties (client and agency) are aligned
- Assist the Head of Architecture to evolve our digital offering and capability and looking at new digital platforms, processes and insights
- Overseeing support ticket SLA’s ensure response targets are met
- Monthly reporting on maintenance and support ticket performance
- Managing maintenance and support allowances for clients
- Quarterly client reviews
- A solid background in digital client management
- Understanding of web design and development processes is a must
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience driving performance and change
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Ad Manager
- Strong analytical skills, great attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure
- Ability to understand where improvements can be made with current processes and client management
- Drive change in processes and improvements
- Experience in HubSpot and MailChimp marketing systems
- Knowledge in CMS systems such as WordPress
- We encourage an open, positive working environment, with a professional yet easy-going atmosphere
- As a growing agency you will have a real opportunity to help shape our future, and the role is only limited by your imagination and business acumen.
- Opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and skills
- Working on projects that are having a positive impact on the planet