We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic QA tester. You will be responsible for reviewing and implementing test plans across a variety of projects and different complexities, audiences and programming languages.
You will collaborate with developers and project managers to determine the requirements. Success in this role will be demonstrated by providing quality work output, screening for errors, and refining usability throughout the software development and implementation process.
Immediate focus is on manual user testing with a view to create and implement automated tests.
- Executes test cases under varying circumstances
- Documents and evaluates test results
- Detects, logs, and reports program bugs and glitches
- Tracks defects and helps troubleshoot errors
- Reviews test procedures and develops test scripts
- Partners with engineers to drive QA efforts
- Minimum 1 year of QA testing experience
- Experience in Agile frameworks and regression testing desired
- High attention to detail and solid analytical skills
- Proficient in test management software
- Good working knowledge of programming languages
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Beneficial / Bonus Points
Ability to write automated tests in different languages
Knowledge and experience with all different types of test: Unit, Integration, Functional, Smoke, End-to-end, Performance and Regression tests
- We encourage an open, positive working environment, with a professional yet easy-going atmosphere.
- As a growing agency you will have a real opportunity to help shape our future, and the role is only limited by your imagination and business acumen.
- Opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and skills
- Working on projects that are having a positive impact on the planet