Senior Full Stack Developer
As a Senior Full Stack Developer you will work closely with the agency’s development and design teams. Your day-to-day role will involve developing complex and interactive websites and web applications while maintaining existing sites across various platforms and frameworks, including WordPress, ReactJS, NodeJS and modern MVC PHP frameworks.
Strong front end skills and PHP skills are essential, including the ability to take designs from Figma or other design tools and convert these into a full WordPress driven sites.
Experience and Responsibilities
- 4+ years of solid web development experience
- Use your extensive knowledge in discussions around architecture and technical design
- Take ownership of projects where required to see them through to completion. This could involve dealing directly with clients to provide a solution for their problem.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Clearly communicate technical challenges with key stakeholders
- Provide proactive and positive user support for clients and team members in need
- Be comfortable dealing directly with clients – either by email, in-person, via project management tools or on the phone
- Experience with Laravel or other modern MVC frameworks (Symfony, Slim)
- Strong knowledge of relational database systems – MYSQL
- Strong working knowledge of Git
- Have a deep understanding and use of JSON/XML/REST/AJAX
- Expert working knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Strong knowledge in ReactJS
Beneficial / Bonus Points
- Previous Agency experience
- Previous experience building SAAS projects
- Good working knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge and experience of GraphQL
- Experience with command line tools and applications
- AWS, Docker, Heroku or Digital Ocean experience
- Our client promotes an open, positive working environment, with a professional yet easy-going atmosphere.
- As a growing agency you will have a real opportunity to help shape our future, and the role is only limited by your imagination and business acumen.
- Opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and skills
- Working on projects that are having a positive impact on the planet